Taking its cues from the hotel’s enthralling design, The Colony Club offers a modern interpretation of American Continental and classic European cuisine. Here, you’ll enjoy an elevated culinary experience with seasonal menus that rely on ingredients from local farms and purveyors, including Aspen Mills Bakery, Canyon Creek Mushrooms, and Perfect Pint Ice Cream. From classic chicken schnitzel to sea bass served with artichokes a la barigoule, a popular dish from the Provence region of France, there is much to savor. Our extensive list of wines; curated spirits and liqueurs; handcrafted cocktails made with fresh juices, herbs, and spices; and elevated fare make The Colony Club an enticing place you’ll want to linger.
Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day
Join us for a Christmas Story themed holiday dinner.
December 24 and 25 from 3-9pm
$125 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Family-Style Peking Duck Dinner Menu
- Steamed Truffled Vegetable Potstickers w/ Dipping Sauce
- Crispy Lobster Spring Rolls w/ Mandarin Orange Sauce
- Fermented Tea Leaf Salad
- Savoy Cabbage, Cherry Tomatoes, Variety of Crunchy Seeds, Tea Leaf Vinaigrette
- Peking Duck and Accompaniments
- Gossamer Crepes, Plum Sauce, Cucumber, Green Onion
- Stir Fry of Baby Bok Choy and Duck Trimmings
- Almond Panna Cotta
- Market Grapes, Chrysanthemum Infused Honey, Toasted Almonds
New Years Eve Celebration
5-Course Tasting Menu
$155 per person plus tax and gratuity.
- Tsar Nicolai Caviar and White Chocolate Tartlet
- Belgium Endive Salad - Asian Pear | Pistachio Crumble | Pickled Shallot | Anchoide Dressing
- Carnaroli Risotto - White Alba Truffle | Parmigiano Reggiano | Brown Butter
- Red Wine Braise Shortrib and Maine Lobster - Creamed Bloomsdale Spinach | Tokyo Turnips | Brioche | Sauce Bernaise
- Valrhona Chocolate Mousse - Chocolae Sable | Candied Citrus | Crème Chantilly